deWulf A-Z challenge~

Fiction by Sylvester Wrzesinski

Moderator: Xveers

deWulf A-Z challenge~

Postby Xveers on Sat 08 Feb 2020 14:59

So! As part of 2020, I've decided to take part in the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge! 

In a nutshell, I'll be doing 26 posts in April, one for every letter from A to Z. Each post will touch on a part of the deWulf universe in some way. Some of them might be short vignette stories, or perhaps a data dump, or if I have something relevant, it may even be a piece of art!

As part of that, I'm taking suggestions for what word prompts I'm going to go with! If I don't have one that's been suggested, I'll pull some random ones. But that's only if I don't have anything that hasn't been suggested. If I have multiple suggestions for a specific letter, I'll do a random pull to see which one gets used. If it doesn't get used, I'll toss it into the pile for future ideas. It might end up resurfacing sometime in the future!

But, how do I submit these ideas?

That's easy. Click here to suggest!

No limits on how many or how few letters you may submit for, or how many suggestions you may make in total – just send ’em in, and I’ll take a look at them.
Xveers
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: deWulf A-Z challenge~

Postby Cralis on Sun 09 Feb 2020 15:40

Wow I didn't know that was a thing. So it's a challenge along the same lines as something like NaNoWriMo, or Story-A-Day-In-May?
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby Xveers on Sun 09 Feb 2020 15:42

Yep, pretty much!

One of the other blogs I follow (that I also rather shamelessly ripped the basic implementation of mine off of, to be honest :? ) did it a few years in a row, and this year I think I've got enough of the groundwork set up that I can put some time into doing it myself! :)
Xveers
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby voidstalker[woe] on Sun 09 Feb 2020 17:40

Just to make sure my entry actually worked, my entry is:
Tech systems from a to z !!!

So anything along the lines of some new system getting R&D'ed, could perhaps be used...

Sounds like a fun idea.
voidstalker[woe]
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Xveers on Sun 09 Feb 2020 21:55

I can confirm that entry actually worked, voidstalker[woe] :D
Xveers
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby Xveers on Wed 18 Mar 2020 02:09

Well, it's been a pretty busy month and change, just wanted to ping this one more time before I start tooling up to actually make this happen next month! If you want to toss a second or third word or phrase, feel free! There's plenty of slots...
Xveers
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Return to deWulf Universe