How do you like your t-shirt art?

General Starfire discussion, including information about old products and editions.

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

Try to stick with the forum's topic. Threads that belong to another forum will be moved to that forum.

Art only!
No votes
Art with the Starfire Logo
24%
Art, logo, and small url... helps get more players!
24%
It should have a cool or clever saying that goes with the art
12%
There are two sides ya know. Art on one side, logo and url on the other.
41%
Only one side. Nobody can see the other side unless I turn around.
No votes

Total votes : 17

Postby Cralis on Tue 18 Aug 2015 08:41

So I'm trying to figure out the best way to do t-shirts... but I'd like your opinions on layout. Pick up to three statemts that you agree with. Specifics and suggestions go below, of course.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Re: How do you like your t-shirt art?

Postby Xveers on Wed 19 Aug 2015 00:30

Alright, here's my $0.05:

At the very least the shirt needs an identifying logo and the name/website on it. Starfire isn't very well known (sadly) so there needs to be an arrow in the direction of getting more information.

I'm torn about how to do it. One school is to have the front be the big thing, which is obviously going to get a lot of face time (with name/url/logo or cool art + saying). The other school is to have a logo and name on the front on the left breast, and then have the art+url+etc on the back. I'm rather torn on this decision, as I have a fair amount of gaming shirts that work both ways with this, but either would be an effective method.
Xveers
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: How do you like your t-shirt art?

Postby nukesnipe on Wed 19 Aug 2015 07:36

I think logo on the front with artwork on the back looks a bit more classy.

For that matter, if you are standing/sitting around a table pushing counters/miniatures, the only people whe can see the front of your shirt are those with whom you are playing. A billboard on your back would let those looking on see what you are up to.
Regards,

Scott Chisholm
nukesnipe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Return to General