System Map radiants numbering

General Starfire discussion, including information about old products and editions.

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

Try to stick with the forum's topic. Threads that belong to another forum will be moved to that forum.

System Map radiants numbering

Postby Tesuji on Mon 23 Apr 2018 07:13

Hi everyone,

I have some troubles. Somewhere in the Ultra rules I read about the system map's EVEN radiants corresponding to the hex facings. Cannot find the exact section though atm. Since I have no physical copy of the 4 part map shipped with Galactic Starfire I cannot solve this.

Can anyone confirm, that the numbering of the radiants in the 4 part map is the same as with the Imperial System Map, which has the ODD radiants corresponding to the hex facings:
viewtopic.php?f=96&t=3402

Tesuji
Tesuji
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG

Re: System Map radiants numbering

Postby Morpheus on Mon 23 Apr 2018 09:00

Yes, the radians in the 4-part Starfire system map have the ODD radians intersecting the hex sides. This is the configuration of the 4-part map that was shipped with my copy of Imperial Starfire in the boxed set. See also the map page on bordgamegeek below:

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameaccessory/210617/starfire-map-set
Morpheus
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: System Map radiants numbering

Postby Tesuji on Tue 24 Apr 2018 06:36

Thx for the quick reply!
Tesuji
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG

Return to General