Spanish Players

Every discussion that doesn't have a home gets thrown into the Starless Void. Posters included.

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

More than likely if your thread got moved, it got moved here. It is highly unlikely that a topic in the starless void can attain enough velocity to escape this sub-forum's event horizon.

Spanish Players

Postby jovianArchiver on Mon 03 Oct 2016 08:13

Basically what the title says, I'm for Starfire players in Spain, or nearby enough that we could hang out at some point and play a few scenarios, or that are coming over as tourists and have some spare time. Btw, I live in Leon, in the northwest of Spain.
jovianArchiver
Midshipman 1st Class
Midshipman 1st Class

Re: Spanish Players

Postby Cralis on Mon 03 Oct 2016 23:26

jovianArchiver wrote:Basically what the title says, I'm for Starfire players in Spain, or nearby enough that we could hang out at some point and play a few scenarios, or that are coming over as tourists and have some spare time. Btw, I live in Leon, in the northwest of Spain.

This is very cool! If you have any gaming events at stores or conventions or anything like that, you are welcome to post them here.

I know we have some players in Germany, a bunch in the UK, several in France, and at least one or two in Italy. I'm sure there are more in other countries but those are the ones I can think of right now.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby Vandervecken on Tue 04 Oct 2016 05:36

I know we have a few from "Down Under', at least 1 in The Netherlands, and one from the Arctic tundra of Minnesnowta (hehehee).

Welcome jovianArchiver !
I weary of the chasssse. Wait for me. I will be mercccciful and quick.
Vandervecken
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Postby noname_hero on Wed 05 Oct 2016 00:49

Okay, I'll pipe up too. You can add Czech Republic to the list.
noname_hero
Lieutenant SG
Lieutenant SG

Postby aramis on Wed 05 Oct 2016 03:13

I wound up talking starfire at a local convention in Corvallis, Oregon, US, last weekend.

I should prep some counters and actually play some SF again in a soonish timeframe.
aramis
Captain
Captain

Postby Whitecold on Wed 05 Oct 2016 16:12

Anyone in Switzerland/Austria/Southern Germany around?
Whitecold
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Cralis on Wed 05 Oct 2016 19:25

aramis wrote:I wound up talking starfire at a local convention in Corvallis, Oregon, US.

WHAT. CONVENTION. ??????????????????????????????

I'm an hour away from there.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Postby thebard on Thu 06 Oct 2016 07:44

jovianArchiver wrote:Basically what the title says, I'm for Starfire players in Spain, or nearby enough that we could hang out at some point and play a few scenarios, or that are coming over as tourists and have some spare time. Btw, I live in Leon, in the northwest of Spain.

Lisbon - but no time to travel / play except one or two "stolen" hours at night.
thebard
Commander
Commander

Postby aramis on Sun 09 Oct 2016 14:59

Cralis wrote:
aramis wrote:I wound up talking starfire at a local convention in Corvallis, Oregon, US.

WHAT. CONVENTION. ??????????????????????????????

I'm an hour away from there.

Justagamecon. The other chap's a regular. And no fan of GSF... Next time I think I may take a hexgrid and counters for 2nd ed scenarios. I just moved to the corvallis area...

Say, when is SF III going to hit PDF?
aramis
Captain
Captain

Postby Cralis on Sun 09 Oct 2016 16:43

aramis wrote:Justagamecon. The other chap's a regular. And no fan of GSF...

Interesting... I keep my eye out for events in Oregon and the local game store here has a pretty good list. But I've not seen that one. I found the website (not that it was hard...), and I'll be in touch. Looks like it's based on a local gaming store that does regular weekend events, and the next "con" is in April.

As for GSF, that's old news. Try the QSR, you'd be surprised at the continuous chatter going on right now in the SDS section about it... we are in the process of building more scenarios and... more.

Next time I think I may take a hexgrid and counters for 2nd ed scenarios. I just moved to the corvallis area...

Yeah... I'm not far away... email me :)

Say, when is SF III going to hit PDF?

We were in the process of making a change with our ordering site when the website problem happened. I really need to talk to Marvin so we can decide how to proceed.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Next

Return to The Starless Void