AP-mine

Home of SOLAR STARFIRE, 6th edition, rules based on the upcoming history of the Terran Solar Union.

Moderators: SDS Owner, SDS Members

Forum rules
1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

Try to stick with the forum's topic. Threads that belong to another forum will be moved to that forum.

AP-mine

Postby Katak on Mon 28 Oct 2019 09:28

when designing a APew (laser) mine on buoy 2, is cost= 10 buoy2+15 APew+27 La= 52 ? or is the APew another name for Buoy where cost= 15+ 27?
thanks
Katak
Shuttle Pilot
Shuttle Pilot

Re: AP-mine

Postby Cralis on Tue 29 Oct 2019 00:51

Katak wrote:when designing a APew (laser) mine on buoy 2, is cost= 10 buoy2+15 APew+27 La= 52 ? or is the APew another name for Buoy where cost= 15+ 27?
thanks

If you are using APew, then the cost is according to the table in AA.AP:
buoy2 = 10
APew = 15
Total = 10 + 15 = 25 MCr
According to AA.AP.01.4, it describes APew as having the "alpha" version of the weapon, so if you are using Lasers then it uses the La damage line. You do not purchase the weapon separately. APew is the "explosion" driven weapon system, so it is destroyed in the process of shooting the weapon.

But also remember that buoy2 has 4 spaces, and APew only takes 2 spaces, so buoy2 can mount 2 APew for a total cost of 10 + 15 + 15 = 40 MCr. Just remember to fire both APew at the same time! :D
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Return to Solar Starfire