Rules organizations

Home of SOLAR STARFIRE, 6th edition, rules based on the upcoming history of the Terran Solar Union.

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

Try to stick with the forum's topic. Threads that belong to another forum will be moved to that forum.

Re: Rules organizations

Postby Cralis on Fri 31 Jul 2020 22:22

StarTytalan, you've already stated the results of your poll. I saw it myself. Popularity is not the only factor we are considering. Either way, we are not committing to any particular method yet so you won't be getting an answer right now.
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member

Re: Rules organizations

Postby StarTytalan on Sun 02 Aug 2020 14:21

Thank you Cralis it was earlier stated that this would not change in the new version I’m glade that you are open and considering changing it. At least that’s how your response reads to me. Like I’ve said before I just want this to be the best Starfire it can be.

It’s been 20 years since I’ve had a chance to play Starfire and I’m hoping not only to get back into the game but to also contribute to it. One of the things I’m doing is trying to get a good grip on things in order to make a more universal galaxy creation program using excel and access. Since I’m retired I have much time on my hands and I’m well trained in both tho out of practice
StarTytalan
Lieutenant SG
Lieutenant SG

Previous

Return to Solar Starfire