Rules Clarification [7.6 & 14.43] Original

Home of the 1st and 2nd editions of STARFIRE

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
Forum rules
1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

Try to stick with the forum's topic. Threads that belong to another forum will be moved to that forum.

Re: Rules Clarification [7.6 & 14.43] Original

Postby Cralis on Sun 17 Dec 2017 07:02

What you have serves as a starting point for building of an errata. I don't have the time to go through and verify this right now, but as I was trying to say before, if you compile a list of possible errata we can build a forum post to collect that information.

Aside from any disagreements in the accuracy of an errata, I'm not sure how much other discussion there will be since we are not accepting any changes or additions (even in an errata post) to the Original Starfire rules.
Image
User avatar
Cralis
SDS Member
SDS Member
 
Posts: 10684
Joined: Tue 30 Jun 2009 19:27
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: Rules Clarification [7.6 & 14.43] Original

Postby VoidStalker_WoE on Sun 17 Dec 2017 17:41

Cralis wrote:What you have serves as a starting point for building of an errata.
Cool, but lets wait a week or so before committing to my stuff being used, so that others can take a look and possibly write something better. I'm sure better writers are out there, and I just want to get as good a collection of Errata as we can.

Cralis wrote:Aside from any disagreements in the accuracy of an errata, I'm not sure how much other discussion there will be.
Yep, that's all I'm looking for, is a double check by the forum community on a better version of what I proposed, so if I goofed, or someone can provide a better version soon, then we could use theirs instead of mine.

Cralis wrote:I don't have the time to go through and verify this right now, but as I was trying to say before, if you compile a list of possible errata we can build a forum post to collect that information.
That sounds great.
User avatar
VoidStalker_WoE
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Sun 21 Sep 2014 16:36
Location: Ann Arbor, Mi

Previous

Return to Original Starfire

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron