Seeking game

Home of SOLAR STARFIRE, 6th edition, rules based on the upcoming history of the Terran Solar Union.

Moderators: SDS Members, SDS Owner

Forum rules
1. Nothing obscene.
2. No advertising or spamming.
3. No personal information. Mostly aimed at the posting of OTHER people's information.
4. No flame wars. We encourage debate, but it becomes a flame when insults fly and tempers flare.

Try to stick with the forum's topic. Threads that belong to another forum will be moved to that forum.

Seeking game

Postby Antares on Mon 05 Jul 2021 19:58

We have gotten pretty good at using Google Docs and the workbooks that already exist for processing Solar game turns in a couple of relatively short-lived campaigns... and I would like to see whether there is any interest in running or playing a SSF game that way in the near future.

I am open to using a standard setup, or some kind of alternate setup (for example, a higher EL game with a larger empire to start, or whatever).

I have already tried to run one of these games, and have decided that I am unable to do it unless all players have MS Office and can access/use GDocs... but am still kind of leery of trying to run another... I just don't feel organized enough to do so.

I also would consider playing without an SM somehow... pregenerated map that all players have, but contents not known, or somesuch... if that sort of a thing can be worked out.

Dave
Antares
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Return to Solar Starfire